Scholars and graduate students interested in presenting a communication may submit a proposal following these characteristics:
Every proposal should include:
- Author’s name or authors’ names.
- Thematic line in which it should be included.
- Abstract: from 300 to 400 words.
The archive should be presented
- as a .doc or .docx document,
- as a A4 page,
- with Arial 12-point font, 1.5 cm. line spacing,
- left and right margins of 2 cm., while top and bottom margins of 2.5 cm.
Please, follow this format for the name of the archive:
- Abstracts and talks can be presented in Spanish, Portuguese, English, French, German or Italian.
The presentations will last 20 minutes.
The deadline for sending a proposal is until September 30, 2021 inclusive, to the following email address: email@example.com